Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Field Museum week2 observationSW

For the next project I'm thinking of two things. Not sure at this point which one I will pick until I can verify the Field Museum has some of the animals my research has lead me to: 1.) Monogamous animals! The research I have done to this point has lead me to three definitions of monogamy in the animal world: social monogamy, sexual monogamy, and theoretical monogamy. I could define each of these and pick three animals from each category. Apparently 3-5% of mammals are monogamous! 2.) I was thinking of a Single Dad Wunderkammer! There are actually more single animal dads than I thought. I just have to go through the Field Museum to verify some of the animals are actually there. Check out cute site Animal Dads. -SW

No comments:

Post a Comment