Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Tb Field Museum Observation

Armor:
I would like to explore Armor and Protection as a theme. I could easily start by talking about the museum and how it preserves (protects) knowledge, specimen and objects... maybe even a brief history on architecture... Then I would like to move to animals that have protective physical traits such as an armadillo's armor versus a jelly fish's membrane. I would also like to discus animals that are protective by nature (does the field museum have any meerkats?) After discussing specific animals, I would like to shift gears into protective objects such as actual armor. Once animals and objects have been connected  I would finish up by addressing our responsibilities to protect the world that we live in. ie. we are destroying the ozone layer which is the earth's armor... (The decisions we make and the products we by/design can protect the world from further harm) :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment